Be The Light

Sun, 09/01/2013 - 21:31 -- Shealee

The world today is being suffocated under the weight of destruction. The human race has neglected to evolve, but instead has actually devolved! One war after another we murder for “peace”. How can a soldier possibly sleep with his heart at ease? We kill others in exchange for paper, all the while claiming to be of the “Christian nature”.  Religion keeps us ignorant, keeps us asleep and at “ease”. We’re told to believe everything and not to question anything! This “unwavering faith” only blinds us to our true potential, and to change the world finding it is essential!  Religion helps the government to keep us from evolving. If we don’t think for ourselves or question that which doesn't make sense, then we will continue being “sheeple” with our needless ignorance.

We send our children to public schooling, what do you think that’s really doing? Making carbon-copy children is what school teaches when helping the world should be all that it preaches! They cloud children’s minds with useless facts and figures, instead of teaching indigo children the wonders of the universe. Why does humanity behave in such a way? Is the whole world insane or is it me that’s so strange?

We've polluted Mother Earth, destroyed her forests, murdered her wildlife, and poisoned her oceans.  She cries tears of acid rain but we give no regard to her emotions! Why should we care about the planet’s cries as long as our needs are met, right? Greed, greed, greed – such a blasphemous thing! Everyday thousands of pounds of food are thrown away or left to get rotten while thousands of starving people are literally forgotten. Nothing about that is religious or right!

We capture and cage every animal in site as if we are their God and that it’s alright. This is not the way things should be. The Earth and all its inhabitants have the same right to be free! Yet we cause them pain and suffering on a daily basis like we don’t know what being humane is! We move living being out from its home, and then claim it as ours like it’s something to be sold. As if the treatment of animals weren't bad enough… we have children at sixteen making the babies life pretty tough! Sadly there are so many broken homes across the globe, mine being one of them, but that’s another story to be told.

The world is covered with evilness and negativity today. There are demons working endlessly to lead my soul astray.  Well it almost worked! They almost had me! They got me thinking I was a bad person and that God wouldn't have me. I never experienced feeling loved or accepted by God in all my years of being a “Christian”. No matter how much I prayed and prayed, I always felt distant. The main thing religion taught me was to be fearful of death; it didn't give me the feelings of love and security I was told I would get… until I awakened with some new found intellect.    

I may be young but my soul is very wise. I remember now that religion only divides. The more they can divide us, the less likely we are to stand against them united. It’s impossible to seek out light and truth when there’s a possibility that what you thought you knew isn't true. God’s love is so great that it goes so far beyond all human comprehension.  It exceeds far greater than all earthly matters or the completion of ANY religious obligation! He judges the intentions of your heart and the purity of your soul and when you die, home with him is where you will go!

Instead being divided up by religions, humanity desperately needs to become spiritualists! Spirituality connects our conscious minds, body and soul! Let’s forget all our past differences so something new can unfold. We as humans need to put an end to our current systems and start writing our own blueprints for the New Age Movement!   Let’s expand our conscious minds and grow into forth dimensional beings like we were born to be! Must I remind you the Age of Enlightenment is now upon us?   I’m here for one purpose, one reason, and one mission – to be the light!  

All of my life I struggled to find inner peace among a world of chaos. How is one to strive for perfection in a world so full of corruption? Evil has no mercy for a sensitive soul! It stops at nothing to assure you feel the LOWEST of the LOW.  Without knowing it, I unconsciously stood my ground against the darkness. I realized that everything I had once viewed as bad in my life, the negative experiences and all the emotional turmoil, was to help me find the light! I am thankful for the challenging upbringing I was blessed with, for without it I would be no one to be impressed with. Without the dark I wouldn't know the light, nor would I have truth and right by my side. I have a vision, along with my mission, to bring love and light to the entire world! Even alone a midst this dark and evil place, my light is STILL the devils biggest threat. I will guide humanity out of the darkness with this new found intellect!