Why Do I Feel So Empty?

Fri, 04/18/2014 - 22:55 -- TheEon

We become aware of the void as we fill it.”                                                                                                                                            -Antonio Porchia

I avoid good deeds.

I avoid good deeds because with good deeds come unbearable restrictions that keep you feeling nothing. What can you truly receive just for yourself by doing good deeds? Money? A car? Later in life you will eventually have to give these things up. I want something that tastes like freedom. I want to be able to feel something when I die. I want to be aware of the “void”.

Humans have evolved from manipulative animals to caring, loving teddy bears. I find that utterly boring. Legends say the “void” is a spiritual capacity that gives you the ‘real’ feeling of life; the closer you are to reverting to the original anthropogenic personalities that we once possessed, the more this “void” fills.

I’ve spent my life eradicating Jews, creating new diseases, and creating all other catastrophes. I am what you may call a soul surfer. My human body has long been deceased but my craving to fill the “void” is infinitive. My spirit must  fill the “void” by possessing human beings and causing them to do disastrous things. But what I learned the hard way was…the “void” is never full.