VOICE OF THE CHILDREN

I am the voice of the children. I beg you, listen to them. 

Do not shut out their small voices. Do not make them mute thru lack of listening. 

Hear my story, I will tell you what they are saying. Look into my soul, I am one with them. Thru me, you will hear the small child's cry in the night. 

Do not be blind to their pain, just because it's too painful for you. Feel my pain and you will feel their pain.  Reach out to me. I will take you to them. They are inside of me. I am with them always.

But to only feel and hear their pain alone will not help our children. To be outside looking in IS NOT ENOUGH. It will not stop the future rage against the unforgivable. It will not stop teenage suicides of body and mind. 

At best it may stay the hand from the life ending thrust, or the bullet thru the brain intended to stop them from further debasement. 
But you cannot stop the dying of spirit or death of soul. 

To let them go on living thru this hell, OUT OF YOUR OWN COWARDNESS, will not make you a better person than the indecent ones. NAY, by not helping the innocent ones, you are aiding the child abuser to be the best that they can be. YOU become One with THEM. 

Do not let the children hear the safe and quiet voice of death that is forever calling them. Let yours be the voice that is heard. 

SCREAM OUT to them, so they know the safety of a voice far sweeter than the voice of pending darkness. 

LET THEM HEAR THE SOUND OF LOVE WITHOUT HYPOCRISY. 

LET THEM KNOW THE FEEL OF A HANDS TOUCH WITHOUT EVIL INTENT. 

LET THEM HEAR THE CREAK OF A BED AT NIGHT WITHOUT FEAR 

AND LAUGHTER WITHOUT MALICE. 

YOU must answer their prayers and not hold god responsible for what you are capable of doing yourself. 

When you ask the children how they are doing, YOU MUST LISTEN TO THEM.  Listen, not only to their words alone, but to the sounds that their eyes make. Look deeply into the book of their lives, their eyes. 

Ask only, and they will answer to you  "SAVE ME".  Take them by their hands and pull them into the light.. 

This is what the children are saying. 

I KNOW.                 
I AM THE VOICE OF THE CHILDREN 
AND MY STORY TELLS IT ALL