Unseen

Young childrenUnclothedCold unfedThat go unnoticed by  Parents Drugged Never home Living for themselves Systems Broken RushedRuined Children with no role models Give us no chance For future The child looks at me I am just a child myself I want to help them  How can I help you I need to help you survive I can’t give you much  U see me thoughtful Future of the humankindSorcerer of mind Give to those in need Not to those with greedinessGive them help today  We continuously neglect the youthLetting things happen to them While parents shoot up Or run the streets  Children are looking up Looking up to god or others Anyone who will pay attention  I try to fight their fightsI want to be a role model Give them what they need But as a child myselfCan I do much?  Of course I can I am strong These children are strong and will soon find this out  As long as we all contribute It needs to be a group effort for that is how we will flourish and overcome the damned society we live in.