Rodney alcala

1980-The year Rodney Alcala was arrested for the brudal murder and rape of over 20+ women and girls.

She is screaming, that women, tied up in my basement.. I hear you, You want to leave me, woman. Her tears so beautiful, streaming down her face. I dreamed of your soft pale skin last night, how when i touch you .. you stop breathing. Her scream, that woman tied up in my basement, is so beautiful… it tickles my ears and clenches my heart..

She will leave me, that woman, She wants to leave me here alone in this basement.. Alone. This woman tied up in my basement, she is bleeding..her blood rosey red trickling from her throat i am almost tempted to taste it.. Her blood darkening on this steel..Drying.

She is quiet now…The silence piercing my ears.. She is dead now, her lifeless body melting in my arms like chocolate. The soil is wet outside, her body is placed piece by piece into the ground.. Say a prayer please.

It’s cold outside… She is beautiful this little girl.. So innocent, she will never leave me.. She thinks i am good..This little girl sitting on my couch this afternoon.. i will give her some tea,she will love me then.

This little girl sitting on my bed..brown hair blue eyes…she is stunning.. my heart is as happy as the day of my first christmas.. she reminds me of my first love, this little girl sitting by my window, the light glimmering off her face..She is glowing..

She is screaming this little girl tied up on my bed .. she is pleading for me to stop.. but i love her this little girl.. She is my first love.. I want feel her soft caramel skin against mine as tho we are attached..

Don’t say i don’t love her.. The work i put into her.. The strain in my arms to hold her fragile body..

Her blood draining onto the bed i lay here drowning in the smell of her insides.. Her eyes distant . i will keep her, This little girl..

The water trickling down her pale face oh how beautiful she is…Dead.. I Love her this little girl.. The marks i left on her neck look like tattoos of her love for me, this little girl tied to the chair in the kitchen.. I propose. I slip the ring onto her finger it is a perfect fit.. My heart is ful and whole again..

They are here, These men barging through the doors windows, glass bouncing off her pale lifeless body..They want me to leave her.. This beautiful little girl tied to the chair…. They say I don’t love her, they say she is gone..but, my heart is with her beating inside her .. I can feel her…

I wish the others were kinder to me