Partnership

Because l love youI trust you I care for youEstoy loca para tìTe preocupas por mì? Love.. strong word one syllable Love.. sometimes may not be visible Do crazy thingsThinking insaneLove.. addiction that affects the brainHealthy relationships? Hard concept to gripMostly relies on the partnership No trust.. because it’s lustThat’s not healthy, so let’s make it wealthyRich in fruits, that’s best suitable for both me and youLet’s build communicationOn the way make a stop at the Trust station So we can become stationed In one another Rather than FightingRightingI’m wrong, you’re goneLet’s talk, take a walkAround the blockAllow our eyes to lockRefocusnot feel hopeless You say you’re sorryI feel awokenFrom this dreamYou say I’m your queen“Here’s your crown”“Never frown”I sit on your throneI feel I’m never alone  Because I love youI trust you, I care for youEstoy loca por tìCan’t you see?