I Miss my Big Brother

Locations

89030
89030

You're my big brother,                                                                                                                                 I love you with all of my  heart.;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                though we fight, though we argue, we get through those times with a fresh new start.;  You make me laugh, you make me cry, sometimes you make me want to say goodbye.;  We've shared some good times, we've shared some bad, but most of those times we had, were from our younger days.;  I miss that big brother I had, where did he go? the one who showed me to ride my first bike, the one who was there when I was scared at night, the one who said everything was going to be alright, where did HE go?;  I miss you big brother, please come back. Leave the drugs behind, and those friends that just hold you back.;  I need an influence, someone to show me what's right, someone who I can count on, someone who is surely bright. That someone is you, I need you Vince.; I just want my big brother back, not the guy who was tooken over by crack. 

Peter Rico

I love it when poets speak from the heart. Good job.

emily torres

Thank you very much Peter Rico ! I appreciate that comment ! 

Vrej

This was such an excellent and heartfelt poem! :)

emily torres

Thank you so much! This poem came from the heart! Thank you (: