The bloody weather

The smell of sand.
The feeling of peace.
The edge to cry for absolutely no reason.
The cravings...the need to be held.

Yeah I thought it was the best feeling too. I thought it was going to be something absolutely amazing. But when it gained, came, and I saw you laying there in the dark under the cry of the sky...I lost all hope. You laid there under the pool of somebody else's blood. It was like a revolution of that very day I nearly felt the edge toto breakdown. What were you even thinking, cursing for a dry sky?
You must've been crazy. You are just so filled uo with hate it now consumes you. When I look at you, I see a helpless melting eyes cube that fights to remain solid on inaccuracy. You've made everyone go through pain, but I was the one left with hurt and emptiness. I was left broken. I officially lost my voice and all I ever do is paint down on pieces of old paper. My breath is no longer able to hold me up right. It hurts so bad that my heart gave up on me. It is as numb as your cold flesh. This blades aren't doing much from keeping me away from the smell of the dried cloated blood through my nostrils. 1,2,3 they ask me to breathe. Funny thing they counted and shot 3 dark bullets that refused to lighten you besides the wrong you have done.