#FLAWLESSSLAM

Flawless What is flawless? Am I flawless because I woke up like this? Or am I flawless because I went to sleep like this? But you know I never really understood what flawless really is. But you see how community is step up its required to have long hair and big boobs and seeing that I have a fat butt? I realize that you need to exceed certain standards that people create So my body becomes all about what god created which, the precious females who doesn’t have a coke bottle shape or have long hair therefore they become fake in society trying to qualify their self’s in categories in what they think others mean as flawless. SO NOW I ASK WHAT IS FLAWLESS?? I woke up determined in these books learning, college is where I’m going, with or without makeup my face features are mind blow’n, weave or not I’m still gonna rock it because I woke up like this… Flawless. Said I’m going somewhere in LIFE, and guess what I’m ready for the fight My mother told me don’t trust these haters My father showed me I don’t need no Nigga yea I can say I made it without him Grandma told me I’ll over come whatever I do hell yea I’m proving that TOO! Flawless I am courageous, my ambition is outrages Instead of shrinking myself I let myself empower to the fullest. Said I’m going somewhere in life And that’s a promise, in my opinion that what makes me FLAWLESS