Yes Girl

Fancy clothes, all the boys, all the shoes.
Yes Girl.
That sounds like the dream, everything you need materialistic things. You're so heartless it stings.
Yes Girl
You know you're the best cause your hair is not mess and you dress so well you put them basic girls to the test.
Yes Girl
You think you're the baddest nobody on your level, to even think about stepping on your pedestal.
Yes Girl
But where's that personality ? Where's the kindness where's helping little girls look up to you?
Yes Girl
You ain't flawless, what are you teaching little girls ? The materials in life, buying cars, worrying about clothes, caking up the makeup, only talking to rappers, ballers, and entrepreneurs. C'mon woman be a little more wise.
Yes Girl
Let me tell you something I'm the epitome of Flawless. A boss. I know what I want.
Yes Girl
I want a college degree, my own business calling the shots. Call me Mrs. Trump, firing folks from my Bentley .
Yes Girl
In case you didn't catch that, I can explain it again. I am Flawless, the girl who wakes up every morning knowing she is beautiful and don't need a man or instagram to tell her.
She knows that her beauty lies within the beholder.
Yes Girl
Her intelligence is nothing to be played with, she understands that education is the door to all doors. She refuses to be the modern Cinderella, flipping burgers cleaning floors.
Yes Girl
I am the female poetic justice, speaking the truth from within and for all.
Yes Girl
Realize you have been beautiful from the start.
Yes Girl
You're capable of being great. Take all the hate, And let it help you elevate.
Yes Girl
You're beautiful, and one of a kind, take all your intelligence and hardworking ethics. And become something they can't handle. Smile.
Yes Girl
You're flawless and queen. Treat yourself as such righteously.
Yes Girl.
You're flawless.
I called it.