Why I Write

I write to escape, to embody myself in a world free of space and time where my pen can't keep up with my mind as I overflow with rhyme expressing my love, expressing my life. I write for hard times, for sacrifice, for when I do something wrong and I have to pay the price. I write for you, I write for me, I write to create alternate realities. What we are today comes from our mindset, yesterday. I write my life out like a script, theatrical, press play. I write to save myself from a degenerate generation where everyone struggles with petty complication. I write to see the big picture, to open my mind; no bigger sin than to walk through this world so blind unaware that the person siting next to you has opinions, has rights, and is struggling too. I write for a wake-up call, one where you can't hit snooze,where you can get out everything that's troubling you. Who knows, maybe it's troubling me too. We can relate through help and we can give and take, that's how friendships are made. Amazing really how cells and tissues combine, creating this thing that we call our mind. Just give it a pen and give it some time and it spills out pages and pages of encrypting rhyme. Through a click of a button, then you can see all the reasons why I write; poetic intimacy. I write to make me happy, to be unique. Compilation of letters; alphabetic physique. Original;,yes. Can you say that too? One in a billion than at least six other people just like you. Or are you like them? Point of view, depends. I write because I might make a difference in the end. With the right incantation; inked immortalization, the words you see here could be the anthem of a new nation. A vision, a passion, a drive to succeed, opens up a whole world of possibilities. I write to survive, I write to succeed, I write so that you can get to know the real me. Away from this plastic world that we live in; materialistic intervention. When it rains, it pours, when it all goes flat line, just pick up a pen and scribble out a rhyme. Who knows, maybe you'll be immortalized for all of time. Ask me why I write, I'll tell you why.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

you write to live

you live to write

always let your voice be heard

express yourself proudly