The Voices In My Head

Sat, 06/11/2016 - 02:48 -- Sanity

Sanity

Depression, You're my catastrophic obsession,You are a convenient 'friend'A parasitic real life distraction Whispering "The End" Oh depression you make me lose my mind;Leave me breathless;And make me go untamably wild;Then you scream "you're worthless" You are the voice who said "game over"So I tried to restart and begin againBut these wounds will utterly scar foreverFor a broken heart and a damaged brain You made me shut everyone outThen said "nobody loves you";I had so many questions and doubt;Ain't I worth of love or will I ever get through? You told me "suicide is the answer"Though you knew I am afraid to dieBut I wanna end the pain so I wonder;7 billion people and you chose me, why? I am so sick and tired, aren't you?For the 3rd simultaneous month I cried,Every day and night but nobody knew,Wouldn't have it been better if I just died? You fill this room with sadness,Making my life a living hellFor ive been living long enough in the darkness,To remember this everlasting pain too well I have forgotten how to live,For all I wanna be  is deadNow, everything I would give,For you to leave my head I cant lay my armor down now,For I have sacrificed and suffered enough;I know someday I will be okay somehow,Cause' you are nothing but a bluff My sweaty palms are holding on tightHoping I haven't lost the fightAnd at the end of the battle comes a lightWaiting for my future so bright So no, the game is not yet over,This is just the beginning of the bloody battle;So let's be strong and fight together because our lives surely does matter.