Trust Yourself

One of the most important things that I have been told is to believe in your journey even when no one else can,

And it took me a long time to realize that no one else has to believe in you if you are your own biggest fan.

No matter how hard you try, there is always going to be someone around you doing their best to bring you down.

But if you believe in yourself and what you want, then you can continue on with a smile, even when everyone else around you is wearing a frown.

Going through life it is so important to listen to what your gut is telling you to do,

And to keep going and to keep pushing forward, despite all of the obstacles that you will have to go through.

There will be people around you telling you what to do, and there will be voices in your head telling you that what you are doing is wrong,

But you have to keep fighting and remember what you are fighting for, and to always stay strong. 

There will be so many things thrown at you, and there will be people who are surrounding you telling you to just let it go,

But they are telling you things that deep down inside you already know.

However, it is up to you to keep going and to block out all of the negativity,

And to keep pushing on and to keep moving forward with your own dreams and your own productivity.

Letting them get into your head is exactly what they want since they are trying to get in your way,

But you can overcome anything and keep going if you don't focus on what they have to say.

Holding onto hope can be one of the scariest things for a person to do, especially when things don't look good,

But they don't know how strong you are for holding on because they have never stood where you stood.

No matter what anyone says to you, anything you want or imagine can be done,

And even if there is a one in a million chance, who are they to tell you that you can't be that one.