Touch Me

Touch me 

Touch me

Let flesh meet flesh

Warmth meet warmth

Let your skin know that mine is near

That I am here

That we are not alone

Not now at least

Hold me

In the dark

Through the storm

With your head on my shoulder

Or my head on your shoulder

Just touch me

Touch me while you can

While I can still feel

Before I grow cold

Before the sun comes back up

Don’t let me be taken by the night

Swept away in the seas

That’s all I really need

All I ask of you

Touch me

Please

Hold me

Please

And everything will be alright

Wired6

Hi again Nathan! Beautiful. X

mrsest67

MY DONATION TO YOU,

I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Richerd Philip The amount of (  $5million dollars USD  ) which he deposited in one of the clearing house Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

May the Grace of our Lord the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.a
Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details

This is my Email address here  esthersvern9@yahoo.co.jp

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs Esther Richerd