There Is A Buzzing In My Head.

There is a buzzing in my head.
There’s a fluttering, flapping, swishing noise in my head.
There is a buzzing in my head.
I don’t think you get it. There is a BUZZING in my HEAD.
Constant drumming, never ending banging, there is always a party being thrown in the corners of my brain, a parade of syllables and sounds. There is a buzzing in my head.
Whirling words and sentences once read and now forgotten. I am a matchmaker of smudged ink and garbled sounds.
There is a buzzing in my head.
There is a buzzing in my head, a reminder that I am not only gifted with these magical thoughts, but that I have the power to print them on a page of milky paper. The ink can run down the page, creating pictures to show the story of these words and have the mind imagine the possibilities of a different combination.
There is a buzzing in my head! Get it out, get it out, get it out!
The noise, the scream of “Let me be FREE” reverberates into my body, as I stammer out the words that have waited so long to be said.
There is a buzzing in my head.
As long as I write them down, I can sleep at night. I lie in bed and don’t know whether or not to cry or to laugh, as I know that tomorrow brings another day of words that must be said and letters that must be written.
There is a buzzing in my head.
How long must this continue? When will I get my reprieve? I have been a silent soldier, following the orders my mind commands with loyalty and no questions.
There is a buzzing in my head.
Am I gifted? Or am I cursed?
There is a buzzing in my head.
How much longer will it be there?