Tales Of The Average Teen

Walking Through The Halls, Every one Stops and Stares, Laughing and Teasing, I Drop To My Knees With These Tears, Frickled Face, Old School Clothes, But Poverty Struck My Family, I Guess Noone Cool Knows, The Way I Talk, How My Glasses Look, How Me And My Friends Got Our Asses Whooped, For Our Looks, And Interests, Not For Who We Are, Never Hurt No One, Its Funny How some One Is Just Truly Far, I Wish I Wasn't Smart, Some Times, I Wish I Was Big And Tall, Sometimes I Wish I Was Stronger, Then Maybe I could Forget It all, Go Home, Lay Down, My Parents Aren't Around, When They Are, They're Distant, Persistant Not To Make a Sound, Im not Good Enough For My Parents, I Was Always A Mistake, The Kids At School Picked On Me, I Used To Say Its Their Fault For This face, I Cry alone In Bed, Hurt Myself To Cope, These Bullies, And What They Did To Me, Caused Me To Grab That Rope, My Parents Finally Realized, I Was Their Only Child, I Just Wish they Would Have Seen That, I would Never Smile, They Cried When They Found Me, Chair Fallen Over Around Me, Cried At My Funeral, Then Smiled When They Could Forever Ground Me. The Kids Went On In Life, Me I Float Around, The Difference Is They're Walking The Street, And Me Im In The Ground.

twanette

I really love this poem its very deep and makes you see the world from a different point of view *snaps*