A Small Piece of Truth

To: Death...

I'm getting an inkling of a feeling that it's about their time, it's just a hunch is all- a mere suggestion. It's inside of me like an effervescent brook in its rawest form. A presumption if you may, the thought made its way to the top of my mind, and before I had the chance to gather it, take a closer look- it came to naught. Vanished in all its entirety, and so otherwise I wouldn't bother you, but Something told me that although you may not want to know- you needed to be made aware.

- Time

Time.

You are not erroneous nor veracious. They had a fall a bit of a spill, but their bones are not jarred, their mind is still preoccupied as per usual- functioning, but ridden with anxieties.

- Death

To: The Ultimum of all Ends

Doesn't that concern you in the slightest that they're still disquieted, that constant state of never leaving that amaranthine abyss? They can't stay worrying, there is always an end to what once was their beginning. In some fabricated concept of the future, their heart will have stopped beating, and their lungs slowed- but their mind will keep going. Does this not concern you?

- Time

Time,

Their notice has arrived, their ticking has begun to slow, yet their mind has not stopped running in circles they cannot begin to envision. They have recently started to call out to me again, and have told me to not give them any second chances- but I would give them all the chances if I could. What do you do when you run out of yourself, become stretched too far to reach out to another- begin to wish you could write your sorrows away? Evaporate. How do I convince them of their wonderfulness? How do I, the one they can count on the most, make them stay? How do I anchor them into all of what i’m not without betrayal? They are my only companion. Please do not call me The Ultimatum of all Ends- I wish it were not true.

- Death

To: The Greatest Paradox

I cannot stop myself- just as you. Today is their day, as regretfully as you might be, you must meet them when they come clamoring to you. It is painful, yes but to you The Despondent One, this is all of you. You are the pain- and the healing for some. For this one, they have two options one of which you have the choice in both. Give out chances, or let this pass. There are only so many chances you can give until they find the ultimatum that you could not be. I know you are not ready- but they are.

- Time

Time,

I have them in my arms- they are the most precious soul I have touched and it breaks me to say that no matter how many chances I gave them, they did not take a single one. I can hear the agony of the ones who loved them unknowingly, mine is the only one I recognize. They were a kaleidoscope screaming of color in their monochromatic world. When they exhaled the last of their existence a piece of me went too. By giving them chances I hoped to give them the chance to see the light, to peek out of their cave and let the world in. That there are more precious things than us both, there is more to what they perceive their existence to be.

- Death