Que Sera Sera

Thu, 03/10/2016 - 18:47 -- m.k.w.

"Que sera sera sera. Whatever will be will be."  Que sera sera... In your life things happen.  The boy you like doesn't text back The girl over there is telling lies The boy over their said he doesn't like your eyes.  You're parents get divorced Your life falls apart.  Que sera sera.  Is there anything that we can control?  You can't control the failings of others You can't tell them to stop as they talk bad about you to another You can't make someone love someone else.  Whatever will be will be.  Life is a party and you can chose to dance.  Maybe the songs skip a couple times And who knows you could trip and break an ankle.  But whatever happens happens.  Don't waste those nights  Those tears  That heartache over things that you cannot control.  If he cheated then he sucks.  You didn't do that.  Others mistakes and bad choices don't reflect on you.  You are a good Strong Person.  Whatever happens happens Just stay in your lane  Because if you do You'll be okay.