Princesses can Rage too

Once in a castle far away, there lived a princess and she slept away waiting for her prince to come resolve her problems. Too bad the prince was eaten by zombies. In absolute fear the princess soon realized she had woken up from desolate sleep. She checked her visuals: small room, closet, one door, and a window. She soon realized after looking out the window, there was an abundant amount of blood-curdling undead, which abounded in ugliness. She sat in absolute solitude thinking of a plan. She made a small soliloquy to keep her spirits up. She decided she had to go solo; no prince was good enough for her now. She envisioned there would probably be some useful things in the closet. She approached it very cautiously and opened it very slowly. Inside the closet lied the tools to improvise the baddest plan in the castle. A chainsaw, blood bath style, an acidic solvent in a spray bottle, and last but not least a version of the world’s most powerful RPG launcher. She saw a calendar on the wall as she approached the door, December 31st, New Years Eve, her resolution, get out alive. This was a solitary mission, once she opens the door; she becomes the sole survivor of this mission. There was only one way out, ultimate zombie horde destruction. She opens the door, heads down stairs and is greeted by the first ugly face of many. With a quick swing of her chainsaw the first zombie falls without hesitation, blood on her new silk dress, now she was really angry. She continues down the staircase but then becomes completely frozen in time and so were the zombies. After starting the first level of his new game, Princesses can rage too, Johnny went to go eat supper with his mother since he paused his game.