lost

lost, between reality and a dream, wondering what life has planned for me, constantly trying to reach my hand closer to a dream, that never seems to get closer no matter how far i reach, maybe the dream was not for me, or maybe i need to keep following thy, but as you know, the grass is greener on the other side, so why try to hide and pout, why not get back up everytime and chase after it, cause like papa once told me its never going to get any easier, it only gets more hard, everything you want in life, you must work hard for it, cause some good things come to you easily through the power of god, jesus christ made it possible for blessing to come, but the rest is up to you to do his bidding as he would if you died, he wanted you to be free from the devils curse, he wants you to break free from the hell on earth, and guide the holy spirits closer to heaven so they can be reborn anew in the pearly gates, clear all minds of hate, let yourself go wild, and always do it with a smile, cause no matter how hard life gets, god, his angels, your family, and your true friends will be by your side and jesus will be behind you to pick you back up when your down, so no frowns, go out there and show the world who you are, LET YOUR REAL COLORS SHOW, AND SHINE, no more will you be lost of left behind