LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

That’s it. Enough is enough. Every single day I work my butt off to try and make a difference To try and do something with my life. But it’s hard. And today I can’t be bothered. Today I feel like it’s all a big fat waste of time. Like it’s not working. Like all of this effort has been for nothing. That moment where you feel like the whole world is against you Like nothing’s going your way and no matter how hard you try You just keep facing more and more resistance, hurdles, challenges…problems! ARGHGHGH! But let me let you in on a secret: These moments where its tough as helL All you want to do is the opposite of what you know you NEED to do – These are the moments that will get you to where you want to be. These are the moments that will stand you apart from the rest. These are the moments that will create your success. ‘Sometimes we have to look through the darkness to see the stars.”