Life's Reflection

Life is like a mirror, you might be unaware of its features in the future, but you know to never want to change that reflection, because the past glimpse will make you stronger and wiser about its beauty forever.

-Brianna Todd

brianna.todd3

I am as strong as the woman who raised me, I am as brave as the father who helped me, and I am as valuable as the god who created me…

-Brianna Todd

brianna.todd3

I promised myself that I would never break down, nor will I ever be lost only found, I have lived a life of hurt and pain, but all of the sorrow was washed away, I have been through a life that has made me grow, and it made me realize that I can let the past go, I never felt this much relief, but it all unlocked when I found the key.

-Brianna Todd

brianna.todd3

People think they know me, but they don’t and that’s just reality, if those people walked in my shoes, they would understand what I went through, so I want to let you cruel people know, that I am here to live happily, not for people to call my life a joke, and I want to tell you that I am only human, I make mistakes but I work through them, I might be what you people call a “bicth”, but its only because you people made me like this, You don’t realize what you say and do hurts, but karma will come around and will show who is the jerk, I rather live life knowing I am a good person, then being called names while I am already hurting.

-Brianna Todd