I love you Best Friend

Since I first met you, I knew we were going to be the best of friends. 

We have our inside jokes, our secret language and our long rollercoaster of memories.

We have our low times and are each other’s shoulder to cry on. 

You have been there for me through good and bad. You have been there for me when I had no one else. You have helped me with school and things I did not understand. You have faith in me even when I don’t have faith in myself. You have changed my world and because of that, I Love You.

For all things you have done for me, I appreciate you. Thank you for being my one and only true friend. I am and will always be there for you as well… Because I love you.

There was a time when we had a big group of friends. When you and another got into a rough patch, the group judged you and left you. Yes, what was done was wrong, but when the group diminished, I stayed. Although the others told me to leave you, I refused and I stayed.  Because I love you, I stayed by your side and did not judge you. 

When you went through underbite jaw surgery, I was there for you. Because I love you I helped you feel calm and positive through this nervous time. I helped distract your scared and negative thoughts about the result of the surgery. This surgery happened because of your insecurity of your jaw. Although I supported you in your decision to change something about yourself, I also assured you that you are a beautiful and wonderful person inside and out without the surgery or not. 

Because I love you, I did not let anyone convince me to leave you and our friendship. I refused to let anyone destroy what we have. I do not care if people don't like how we are, I do not care if they think we are not the best influences on each other, Because I love you, I see our friendship from what I feel it is, from how we see it as and I will always defend you and protect what we have from others.

You have had hard times throughout your past relationships. It always hurts me to see you unhappy in them. It angers me when I know you're not being treated the way you deserve to be treated. Although, coming from someone who has absolutely zero experience in dating, I do my very best to understand the perspective of relationships and give you the best advice that I could give… Because I love you. 

There was a time when the beautiful shining sun went down, and up came a endless silent  rainstorm. It was a depressing time as our arguments split us apart for a long weary, difficult, strenuous, hellish year. Even though we stopped being friends, I still cared for you and went for help because I was worried about you. I always thought of you. During this time, i became closed off once again. I would be in bad moods and a low state because I no longer had my best friend. I missed you terribly and had more regrets each day I wasted not talking to you and patching things up. I would look out for you everyday in the halls, I would ask some of our friends about you and how you were doing. I tried opening up to someone about us and they helped us patch things up and it was one of the happiest moments of my life. Because I love you, even when we stopped being friends for a while, I still loved and cared for you unconditionally. 

Relationships come in a full package of fun, happy memories, serious heated arguments, sad low points and much more. You have to be there through it all. Although there could be bad times, you will want to go through with them because it is worth it if it means staying connected with who you love. To have a relationship with someone, you are to truly care for them, love them and accept them for who they are and what they do. Even if there are separations at some point, if you truly love someone, you’ll find your way back to them. To my best friend, you are the peanut butter to my jelly, the bay to my watch, the Elena to my Bonnie. Because I love you, I will always be there for you, laugh with you, cry with you, be angry with you, and the list can go on forever. Because I love you, you are my best friend in the whole wide world and I wouldn't change anything that we have been through and create a bucket list of memories to create for the rest of our lives.