The future is powered by the past

Fri, 06/17/2022 - 13:20 -- wqregr

Blues about clues about moos with nothing but a scene of touch and the sixth sense of the sensation. Only you can be the blues who could find the clues to the case of the droop mocks of blues if only you could cruise the wonders of the skies which is not blue but only red in the pens with nothing but clues about blues not knowing what red is. A disk about moons up in the skies about which you have no absolute idea on what is too many clues of blues, instead of red, there's blue in the skies, nothing but blue! Nothing but clouds of white, cold colors instead of heat. It makes no scene that you would want to freeze, instead of melting the ice under Antarctica. You now only think about boring things about polar bears and penguins. What about the insignificant, what about the interesting minority, what about the case of clues for the heat of the fire to keep you warm in a cold and unprosperous night. Why is blue so popular when that’s the color of tears, and the colors of emotional madness all around towns and cities for the making of the century? Oh, why would anyone do this? Why would there be blues? See there's nothing but questions when it comes to blues. Why, oh why would you do that? Why are you so unknowing of the future or even the past? Because the past determines the future. Why don’t you look to the past to make a better future? Why are older movies sometimes better than the present? The present is like a present you need to unwrap but if you keep going on with timestamps, then that will be the past that will determine the future. If that doesn’t work, keep going into the past. Because the past is sometimes forgotten, and to make a better future you need to remember what is almost forgotten. If you don’t you just missed an opportunity to change the world for the better. And when that happens the future will crumble away and collapse into a piece of trash that can’t be cleaned up! By then everyone has forgotten what to change and how to do it, they were so caught up, not looking into the past. They should have learned to look into the past to discover something that is almost forgotten to make a better future so the earth doesn’t crumble too soon.