Express Yourself

It's time to go with the flow and let your heart know that it's okay to express yourself and let yourself go. 
Get lost in the love that is the totality of your individuality. 
'Individual' which means undivided from the 'whole'. 
Com'on, go ahead, express your soul!

I am me, the best version there will ever be

When I pick up the mic my effortless flow lets you know I'm alive before your vision is fogged with the superstition of a mere physical reality
I open your eyes and let you know there's more to all this than understanding duality and fatality which is either hit or miss, a natural casualty, in other words a gap in understanding
We need a bridge in between to overcome the gap and even that isn't enough sometimes and we both know better so we transcend and let our reality depend on the evolution of our ways to clear a path regardless of any haze or faze in our navigation 
We make our way joyously in this hip hop journey in the best nation where adversity is the middle name of any city and even though we are met with a resistance we know its there to help us grow and not just to test our patience
Word, yes I know sometimes I can be a nerd...
Spiritual gangster is what we're indirectly called 
Warriors of the Light another version of the same kind of constitution we choose to live by
The moral compass that helps us decide between the real right from wrong
Our decision helps shape more than just the outcome of our personal day-to-day but in fact becomes the making or breaking of someone's livelihood 
We help people get out of the ghetto of their past and instead allow the present to pave the way to a more fulfilling day and beyond 
Moving away from the hood you thought would lead you to good but instead, you realized by being a part of the throng you were really wrong but regardless you didn't let your circumstances define you

Rather they helped you find your way
And say what's on your heart and impart the truth, the wisdom you always knew was oh so good

The elusive veil of illusion has been broken

The time you've been given is a token 
Time to take it and go through any and all difficulties that may allow doubt to arise and instead plant the seeds of a better reality for all starting with you and me

Armed with the right vision 

We don't have a need for a provision 
Our journey in itself is the real destination
Let's expand and grow 
Sow the seeds of love and know and trust that all that will come to pass is perfect and not just a fact

We are more much more than a mere correlation with any one constellation 

We are the perpetual shooting stars of this human race so make a wish
And drop some coins into the dish of humanity
Give back and all that you've ever wanted will become a fact

You know that all better than me and that's the real fact

It is my dream to tear away at the seams of impossibility 

with my ability to speak the word like you've never heard
It flows through me from above, I'm a channel that translates these vibes, feelings, and emotions 
the time to share and the time to care has arrived
holding back is not an option