End It

You're kicking me, you're punching me,
I'm begging you get off of me, you have on my knees to the floor slammed me on the locker door.
I'm bleeding and looking around I see you laughing watching me frown.
I run back home crying to write my suicide letter but I sit and think...tomorrow will be better.
The next day comes and I walk into school you and your friends grab me and toss me in the pool.
My clothes are drenched what more could you need? I had to borrow loners so you're calling me a dweeb.
I can't take it, and can no loner fake it you have me screaming for help I'm begging you please to let me go and then I ask why do you do this to me? You punch me harder and you know I cannot fight. I run home and say I thought today would be alright but you had to make it bad making me all sad thinking is this even worth it? Should I start telling my dad? I walk to the bathroom and pick up the blade thinking what I had to lose I lost it all today so I start cutting I see the blood running feeling light headed I hear my dad coming I look at him just before I drop woke up in the hospital my dad next to a cop I ask what's going on and he says son why you try to end you life I say it was cause I couldn't take it anymore the punching the screaming the dropping to floor the reminder that my mom left us all alone and my dad said son what's been going on I say it's the bully Tom he always beats me to the floor and I couldn't take no more I wanted it to end I've never even got to spend the lunch money you gave cause he took it and gave it all to Dave I no longer feel safe he makes me lick the crumbs of cheetos off his thumbs its hell everyday the cop stopped me there and said son what he's doing is a crime 2 weeks pass and Tom is gone I feel safe but not for long Dave is coming but he says hi apologizes for telling me to die and I walk away enjoy my day look around and say...It got better today.

Poetry Slam: