With an Empty Stomach

With an empty stomach I go to bed. There is no food for me tonight.

With an empty stomach I wake up. The result of the night before is taking its effect.

With an empty stomach I get dressed. The size of the shirt does not get my approval.

With an empty stomach I look at my reflection. The fat I see disgusts me.

With an empty stomach I ride the bus. The music will calm my self-hatred.

With an empty stomach I skip breakfast. The calories in the food they serve at school is not tempting.

With an empty stomach I go through the first half of the day. I am perfectly fine.

With an empty stomach I sit at lunch with friends. They question if I am going to eat.

With an empty stomach I go to my remaining periods. A slight headache is forming between my eyes.

With an empty stomach I ride the bus home. No one is going to be there to make sure I eat.

With an empty stomach I go to the restroom. Take off my clothes and inspect every inch of me.

With an empty stomach I exercise. Sweat is merely my fat crying.

With an empty stomach I shower. I dare not look at the razor so easily attainable.

With an empty stomach I feed my dog. She finishes the bowl I serve her.

With an empty stomach I open the garage for my mom. I lie to her and say I have eaten.

With an empty stomach I complete my homework. I go to get ready to sleep.

With an empty stomach I lay in my bed. I stare at the ceiling as I hold back my tears.