Drug of love

Sat, 12/23/2017 - 01:03 -- grevin9

You can't blame me for the nights you went out. I didn't claim to save you from that needle when you behave the way you do. Acting like you're see through, saying ," you don't know what you meant to me." Lying about how perfect you thought we could be, but you were already with her. 

Heard you been using since last December, but you'd been smoking as long as I could remember. Tried for a while and kept it a secret, but your family wept for those bruised veins. You didn't make a fuss because you were used to the pain. You called to get money and told me nothing was the same since we last talked. 

Said the only thing that kept you sane now was the siringe. We cringed at when the only problem we had was finding food in the fridge. You cried.

I asked why you started using. you said the world got too confusing. You tried to explain how and why, how when you felt her you touched the sky and couldn't get by without her. But you didn't want to be with her forever and you wanted to get better. You wished for a rainbow without the weather. I promised we would get through it together.