Dive-In... Headfirst

Bahamas

You hear the waves pounding on the rocks... You know if you get caught in it you'll die immediately but there's no going back.

You look up to the sky... You hear thunder in the distance, you see the heavy loaded rain cloud possibly approaching slowly real slowly but who's to say it'll reach you? Who's to say it'll burst and rain down on you?

You look down... You can't see a thing; the waves are too dark and rough but you still want to jump so bad... You came this far, walked in the hot sun for miles and now you'll just turn back? Why?

Who's to say you'll live? But then again who's to say you won't make it?

But who cares... You came so far you went through so much; name calling, evil stares, and nasty glares... You went through all of that for what?

You went through it cause you saw something you wanted and decided to go through any and everything just to get it... You walked miles and miles to reach the water; how dare you even second think turning around and leaving... How dare you?

You call yourself a child of God but you have no faith? Do you not remember that faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen?... Can you see the future? No but you could see that you're where you wanna be at this very moment and no one or nothing can take that from you, the only way you can lose this moment is if YOU throw it away.

Where did this fear even come? When since are you scared of anything? When since do you let fear consume your mind and stop you from doing something that you really want to do? When since?

Don't let this moment pass... If you do I promise you, you will never be satisfied with anything else; cause a moment that you regret is a moment that you didn't deserve to have in the first place. A life of regret is a wasted life. So pull yourself together and get rid of your fears cause your jumping...

You came to far for me to let you go back.