Change

Sometimes moving on can be one of the scariest things that you force yourself to do,

But it is the only way that you can move on and try to see things through.

Whether we like it or not, it is a part of life, and there is nothing we can do about it,

Because even though we want to desperately keep trying, there are some things that we need to quit.

Letting go of our unhealthy habits and values isn't always an easy change to be made,

And some times you need to stay true to what you know, while other times you will be happy that you swayed.

Maybe sometimes letting go and embracing that change is the best thing that you can do,

And deep down this was a change that you knew you would have to find a way to see through.

Letting go and moving on from your past is the only wau that you can continue to move on,

And, at the end of the day, you will be able to embrace life, and accept that the old you is long gone.

Even though it isn't easy, doing the things that scare you is a neccessary part of life, and it helps us to continue to grow,

And it is something that is easier said than done, even though it is something that we already know.

While we are adjusting we can long for the past and wish that we didn't do anything to try and make this change,

Because we feel so lost, and this feeling is something that is new and completely strange.

We could wish to go back and do it again from the start,

But we know that this is not going to help us, and we know this is true in our heart.

Even though we want to go back and allow ourselves to stay where we feel most at home,

We know that this is not going to help us in the end if we don't allow ourselves to roam.