Assualt

Why should that young girl feel that wayThe way your young boys treated her today She is not an object to be used for play the way you label her as easy is so cliché  An object of man’s desire to fulfil his sexual needs Why the fuck should we have to please a man for a task to be achieve How do you think that girl feels when you rub on her thighs at night after she said she is sleepy Do you think she really wants your heavy body over her small body listening to you breath so hard and deeply  If she says no then its no! That girl is not a hoe! She constantly told you no and you kept telling yourself to go Why can't you understand the word no Its like your brain can't stay afloat  I know you see the tears in her eyes As you force her to compromise  So now when you feel that girl tremble after you touch her hands and then you come to conclusion That's a hurt done by a sick man