Who Am I?

I am

A sea, waves of emotions always flowing through me

A descendant of past lovers, present writers, and future fighters

Who resides in states of paranoia and anxiety, always worrying about the dangers that lurk around every corner

Who likes to express her feelings through pen and paper, to reminisce on all the underrated things in life, to relax in the comfort of her  bed

Who loves when karma comes around and balances her life, the brown of her girlfriend's eyes, the laugh that spills out of her nephew's mouth

Who fears disappearing from this planet without leaving an imprint on the world, having no hand to hold to walk her through her troubles, not being able to make her inner demons go away

Who wishes her body didn't cringe at every sign of discomfort, that people would just learn how to love each other, that she could support her mom the way she has supported her

Who admires those with a kind and genuine heart, those who tell her she's beautiful when she feels she’s not, those who are there for her when she needs them

Who needs to learn that not everyone is her friend, know that everything is temporary, remember that she always has to love herself

Who aspires to find her purpose on this, accomplish all her goals before she goes.