Tears of Fear

My dear, my dear, tell me what brings you here, with those tears, glistening in your eyes so my dear tell me what brings you here in tears, what fear has made come to me in tears, oh my dear, tell me what brings you here, with your eyes so full of fear, what brings you here at my door, my dear, darling what brought you here, was it fear or the tears, what has made your beautiful face, turn in to this mess of streaking makeup and tears, what has made you wear this look of fear, so tell me dear, who has made you this way, and tell what way to go so I can teach them a lesson they soon wont forget, so my sweetest, cutest, dear darling, tell me what has brought you to tears, what could have instilled this look of primal fear, in you my dear, what has pushed you from grace, what has brought you to my place, so come on in, and tell me the story of what brought you here my dear, in your fit of tears and if need be you can lean on me and shed those dreadful, miserable tears, on me, because do not fear, I swore that I'd be there for you, through thick and thin, to the end, so confess unto me all of your worries, and woes, your treacherous fears, to tell what brought you here in tears, what has left you in such a mess, who has caused you this stress, my dear mistress, what has brought you here in tears of my dear, tell me what has brought you here,……in tears oh sweet love of mine what has brought you here tonight, in such a stressed, depressed mess, oh my dear, wipe those tears right of your beautiful face and tell me what has brought you to this place,…. In tears of fear