She's Lightning

She's beautiful yet destructive, confused with what her purpose is. 

She's hesitant with noise, yet bright with each strike, like a trident that stabs you in the deepest part of your brain and makes you wonder, "why?"

She appears and leaves suddenly but if you see her a first time you know she'll be back. 

If you're lucky enough to hear her, you know she's close. You can chase her, or let her go. 

Night is when you can see her best, even though standing in the open could create a mess. 

This mess could mean many things. But one of the most important things is death. 

You always have a choice, but not her. Her only choice is to strike. And when she strikes, it goes deep and there's no way to stop the destruction. 

However, look past the destruction and you'll see something amazing, something created with the intent of being beautiful.

Each hit ignites a light that means something different. She's too stubborn to just tell you without a fight. So time it right and you'll find the answers to the questions you have in your mind.

She's lightning.