#NoFilter No Likes

Wed, 12/17/2014 - 20:32 -- Doyin

After years fixing myself in front of the mirror to look "perfect"

I realized I've become the filter that they would worship.

This minimum wage job here just isn't for me! I got too much potential to work with this rediculous schedule.

Yeah man, you already know. We're gettin' money out here. On the grind all the time. No days off for real.

Hey Nicole, I loved you since I've ever known you. You're the kind of queen that I would be blessed to always come home to.

Oh Nicole? Stop playin', she's like a sister to me, seriously, but Nicki Minaj..I'd tap that..continuously.

I don't want to go back to school mom, but this arguement's hopeless..I just want to pursue my music passion. That's just where my soul is.

Hey ma, I finished this semester and I got straight As and thank the Lord for my 4.0 G.P.A. 

Currently looking for scholarships to see how I can transfer. I'm praying for a way but I know God will answer.

Dear Lord, I'm hurting. Please relieve me a pain. I hate my job..hate Minaj but love my mom and friends..

I love Nicole, but Nicole has some degrees of her own, so If I don't get some, I'm forever stuck in this friendzone.

I love my music, love producing, but my mom aint with it. She said If I don't get degrees all I am's illerate.

You are the almighty God who knows the real me, so I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

bitterreaper

Hmm. This is cool.