Much

I roll with my crew and I talk with my family/ life's too short to let relationships damage/ so I write this to you feeling fragile ceramic/ cuz back when you had moved I couldn't really understand it/ we used to be friends and we were really close/ we've reached some sorta end but we're on the same coast/ when you moved to pitsburgh man it really hit me/ so I'm writing this verse to ask if you missed me/ you remember I exist Or have I faded/ when you had left man in tears I waded/ for hours I anticipated hoping my dad would say that/ you moved back and everything is okay/ but that never happened not sure if you remember me/ or if I'm just a dark spot in your back memory/ something you forgot can't quite place your tounge on/ I guess I should stop cuz this verse is a run on/

Hook: What happened man? We didn't keep in touch/ you meant the world to me guess I didnt mean much?/ we've both moved on got our new friends and such/ I guess our friendship didn't mean much/

You were like my older brother you taught me new things/ words not said in front of mother words that would bring/ trouble but you also taught me not to say them/ when you're trying to be polite keep those cards don't play em/ we would play cards and run round in my back yard/ play hide and seek chasing each other round the car/ our sisters were like besties our families were like the best thing/ we all were like one family now I'm having trouble digesting/ what is on my plate, cuz we no longer see each other/ and with the way you've changed not sure if we'll want to meet each other/ doesn't matter dude forget it…

Hook x2

Bridge x2 
Man why  we have to lose contact  …/ 
Why' d we both never look back…/
Why'd everything fade to black…/ 
Scratch that take it back…/
Well I guess we will leave it at that…/
So hard to say that…/
Man this feeling is wack…/ 
I close my eyes and I never look back…