YOUR WALK

YOUR WALK                 There's nothing that's real which exists that's called failure.                       It's a big walk called life that we could be afraid of.                    Our walk is experience that teach, mold and create us,                            into being what God intended to make us.                            No baby's afraid of the first step he takes,                            he follows his instinct, he's driven by faith.                        If a man keeps his faith that's all that he'll need.                         He'll stumble he'll fall and he may even bleed.                  Our battles we call them build character and strength,                           then little by little we gain glory through faith.                Look back through your life and the steps that you've taken,

now think where you'd be had you never mistaken.                    You'd have learned nothing, no compassion or need.                But you did take those steps and you learned yes indeed.               There's nothing that's real which exists that's called failure,              get your God given faith back, walk your steps to create you.                       Have faith in your heart and deep in your soul,                        God promises dearly he will help you grow.                            Growth is success and being a man.                        To walk without faith is just not in the plan.