You Are the Ocean

You Are the Ocean

Your body is like a blanket, softly wrapping itself around me, warming my cold thoughts which turn my solid lips blue and my ashen body to a molten mass, oozing around you warm features.

Your body is like a hammock, swaying me gently to a calm breeze, whispering foreign things in my ear and planting news in my mind, spawning new ideas.

Your body is like the soft descent of bubbles bringing me down, gently guiding me deeper and deeper into the ocean of your being until I settle on the bottom, a soft blanket of dust, the remains of dead little fish, covering me entirely. In the numb deafness of the deep sea, the blue pressuring my mind and my eyelids down, struggling to see.

Your waves wash over me, all your little quirks nibbling on my skin, consuming me over time until I am a skeleton, a puppet in your hands, pulled by lively green strings of seaweed, born there and used for your divine purpose.

Good morning my love, the moon of your presence pulls me to the shore, pushing the tide of your eye on the soft sands where you welcome me.

Good  night my love, the sun of your affection warms and sinks me deep. Your acknowledgment gives me life yet subdues me.

I am screaming but you can’t hear, the abyss of your love dark and silent, I can’t see your intentions.

Just don’t leave, the company of loneliness is much too loud.