Windows to your Soul

eyes.

yours, specifically 

if theres one thing i want to remember about you it would be your big, beautiful eyes

the same eyes that once glanced at me from afar, never aware that those same bright eyes would soon be parallel to mine, smiling, laughing, debating whether or not to make a move

the same eyes that carefully examined my body and slowly learned how to please it, how to make me happy, how to avoid making me sad

the same eyes that looked at my lips when i said i love you, and smiled when i kissed yours, making sure to take in every detail i had to offer

they’re big, brown, and beautiful and i cant take mine off of yours so no wonder i noticed when

the same eyes began to glance at other girls the way you once looked at me

the same eyes that laid themselves upon someone else’s naked body when i thought you belonged to me

the same eyes that stared at me blankly when i searched for the slightest bit of bright in them

the light was gone and so was your love but this odd magic in your eyes still had me mesmerized so i stayed thinking that even if you’re eyes arent the same maybe your mind is

the same mind that decided you didnt love me anymore

the same eyes that didnt move when the tears fell down my face when you told me you were leaving, and it was for good this time

the same eyes that watched me beg you to stay and walked away anyways

the same big, beautiful eyes that i dont want to forget....

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}