Why I Write

27260

Step up, say your piece. Listen to my words. Hear me speak. Close your mouth and listen here. All these emotions I have bottled up, I've kept them to myself. I've shut up, but writing allows me to speak my mind. I say how I feel, it's not a big deal. I place the pen on the paper, and my thoughts come spilling out like I've just hit a vein. Writing this out keeps me sane. My suffering and my pain has not been in vain. Maybe it's because I can't express myself to you that I write. Maybe if I write, then things will come to light. When I write I'm allowed to completely let my walls down and express who I am to you. The pen and the paper pass no judgement on me,can't you see? They've become apart of me. Somewhat like an extension, an extension of me. Both the pen and the paper allow me to break free, the words are the keys to breaking myself free. The words on the paper stop me from holding myself back. I write for the never ending love I feel when I place the pen on the paper. I write for the freedom of self and the lack of judgement. I write just because I love it.