Where I'm from

I am from apple juice, from cheez-its and strawberry blowpops. I am from the messy homework table in the dining room. I am from the lilac and the red rose who may look pretty at the top but the further you go down you find the dangerous extremely sharp thorns. I am from the southern country dressing and crazy, coarse eyelashes, from Townsend and Folmar. I am from the brown people with light brown eyes and almost cacasian looking at birth. From a hard head, makes a soft bottom and God doesn't like ugly. I am from the weekly cooked family dinners every Sunday evening where the family sits together. I am from Goshen and the Folmar Ranch, homemade cornbread and custard pies. From the happy occasion of moving into a new home to slammimg my hand in the car door, the fact of being left at church at the age of 2, but recovered by such loving people and brought back. From the closet with the scrapboooking bags with all the greatest of great and worst of worst family memories and special events. I am from the absolute best families, with such big kind hearts and always open loving arms. I am from the heart.