What Would I Change in the World

Wait and see:

Anarchism of archaism of clinical depression bought for $4.25 plus tax

Cynicism of circular policy of mandating time and space as property right

Claustrophobia! Lines of ownership choking and slicing the flesh from flesh unacquitted

Poverty of need from production of plenty. Paradox of human industry.

Need from greed and crime from need. Punish the needy so saith the Lord (pass the bowl at church- Grace for bidding)

Crime, class, distinction of being. Souls for cheap. Sale!

Excess of necessary goods is bad for business. Less supply, more demand. Suffering is demand of economic certainty.

Food for eleven brothers when there are only seven- three yet starve.

Three billion suffering bodies.

Seven billion suffering minds.

War-culture, sub-culture, submissive missive to apply (don't forget to press your tie and learn how to lie-- truth is no high arbiter, Sophism of society.

Socrates was killed for no less than espousing such claims (wisdom for all. Ha!)

Society is economy of social sphere. Process of progress* with a label of price for taxable labor

Economy of sickness is propertization of poverty.

Break the glass ceiling! Break the income gaps! Break the racial tensions! Break the coercion of law! Break your body

Break your soul (repair your soul, cheap!)

Broken structure that only hemlock can fix.

I am a sociology major to study into the sickness of humanity-themselves nondualistically (Happiness sold for cheap!) Education is cheaper. Debt unto death despite the non-taxable third estate.

Dreaming that I can try to understand to change things is apart of the sale. I have not sold out to it, I have bought into it. "Change* $19.99 plus tax!" -- go to university to change things! Approximate cost? $17,000.00 per semester to learn how to erradicate the cycle of economic inequality! What a fool am I.

"Guilt? Charity! Go send in $10.00 to your local humanitarian non-profit** institution, because it stops this terrible cycle of human suffering!" Pain, too, can be sold.

Alleviating material poverty would be to disestablish property.

Alleviating mental poverty would be to destroy life. "Life for cheap! $3.99 (batteries not included unless before birth!)"

Suffering? Let us discuss rights. "Rights- free of charge! provided that one complies with the former tacit contract of consent." Inalienable and gifted from One Nation Under God (did you give to the donations bowl?) Indivisible (hyperpluralism doesn't exist) With Liberty and Justice* for All** (terms of "all" applying only to those who applied and qualified.)

Property is poverty of having so that others cannot have- a child says "Mine!" and parents explain the virtue of sharing and not feeling suffering of material acquisition. A CEO says "Mine!" a law suit ensues. Rights! Responsibility! "Law for cheap! $103,000.59*** plus tax!"

Accumulate and acclamate to a structure that is not the world you see. Natural law applies to that dog (which you own and are superior to.)

Deify the destructive demented dissertations afforded at the expense of the needy.

The Marketplace of Ideas became Intellectual Property.

A man who isn't paid enough doesn't steal what he needs, he steals what he wants to not need. The same dollar that purchases luxuries purchase medicine. Entitlement of life. Sue the universe for indiscriminately creating life without profits. Socialism! (Science major? Universal Law for cheap!)

Observe walls, feel grey and cold- the cells of human need exist for those who require the least. High-born guests of a dirty vessel which cleanses the human spirit of inadequacy with depravity.

Spend time to accumulate that which you spend for time. Forget living. Death comes as cash payment (if not as a tax) taxing us for our suffering. How darest thou for proclaiming pain!

For only so much cash down suffering bought from the blood of others for a clean-shaven madman taxed at the expense of life. Scab labor of the scabs of society for economic lifeblood from human blood.

Antagonize the enemies- criminals of laws to continue our propertized poverty- accumulated need spent for cash. Cash payment for life. "Having a tough time getting through? Can't afford healthcare, housing, education? Why not just take what others have too much of and don't use anyway?" Capital punishment for those who have the least capital.

Leeching from the system! (Which "system"? None care about the system as individuals. Abstractions apply to those unqualified for employment.) Taking lifeblood of other's product called "profits"

"The enemies of individualism will wreck our rights and soil our liberties!" we shout and build more prisons. Increased pressure for overflowing greed, need, grime. Concrete cannot contain human passion, but it can contain human bodies. Life is cheap. Liberty cheaper. Inalienable rights are privilages of a state.

Walls for safety*. "Security for cheap!"

Education liberates the walled-in mind; liberation from the shackles that provide poverty. The only social policy. Socrates killed with hemlock for no less.

Hemlock of necessity of selling one's labors.

"What would you change?" I see, and wonder and wait. Screaming, the seams the insanity the compromises the fear the rigidity of methodology of expectation of forceful ignorance. Change for cheap.

Poems change the world, right? After clicking "SUBMIT" the world looks the same. Another crime of the universe.

Insanity of compromise, honesty at least alleviates pressure of hope: "I would change it all! Do you not see?! You are lost if you forget that the fruits of the world belong to everyone and the earth, itself, to no one!" shouting from behind bars behind scars behind crime behind taxation of death (punishment for seeking truth and justice in equity.)

Work for another to continue the work of others. Work not of human passion- the casualties of our social meat-market is not originality, art, or individuality.

Everyone has too much individuality! This is why we know the names of the praised immoral few (with wealth of others- what labors put forth by these individuals?) Individual people look to alleviate their own suffering in the cyclical clock, turning the gears toward themselves. Who studies the conditioned whole?

"I want to be a physicist!" I used to say naively, hoping to pursue dreams. But hopes pursue their own physics (their own passions) and in the boot-strap-pulling journey for each one of us, we callously trudge by in our temporal race for ourselves. What when others fall behind? Natural selection!

no continuity.

Feel guilty? Therapy! Assistance for cheap! Medication! Health for cheap! University! Wisdom for cheap! **humanity** defined, legally articulated.

lost in a void of "everyone is someone else."

The casualties are our selves. We are the casualties of another time and place to build our shackles for our own wages so to release ourselves from our own bonds in our own attempts to be the "me" and "I" that we all see in our own heads. Blinders of callous materialism. Another PR statement.

What would I change? Anything?

My tendancy to look into myself for answers to my own dilemmas. I will be no physicist. The universe is as it is. There is genuine need in the world, and I intend to change it so far as I am humanly able.

What would I change? Anything?

Wait and see.