What Was You Thinking?

19050

Yea you thought you was in love but it seems that love ain't really there. You hear her old love has appeared, to be in her heart as if they were back to start. Now you feeling and looking really dumb because you thought she was the one. Yea, you tatted her name cross your chest bitch please, do you really think that that was the best, thing to do knowing ya'll about to be through. Shit you right, don't cry because you got another shawty coming through. Yea right! saying you just wanna chill, like bitch get a life. I hear you gotta job and that's nice, as you should get that bread, shit that's something to do to get that bitch out your head n outta your life. Love her love her you was saying all day and saying that you wanna go back to her and she want you to stay, she playing you yo, and i'm glad that you now know. She wasn't for you, but soon your true love you're looking for will come through, then you gonna see what i mean just tell me one thing man, what was you thinking? And what you gonna do?