What If

Bullying hurts, don't you see? You are nothing, But a big bully. Don't you think of what could have been? What if they put a razor to their skin? What if they family and friends were left wondering...why? What if at night, they cry themselves to sleep? By morning, it's too hard to get up on their feet. They are afraid to come to school because of bullies like you. When they try to tell an adult, thier plead is overruled. Soon they can't take it anymore. They think, "What do I have to live for? Finally all of thier secrets start to spill. They grab the bottle and overdose on pills. All they ever wanted was a friend. And to hear the words, I'm sorry, I won't do it again" You did it all for the fun. You didn't know what could've been done. What if you pushed them a bit to far? All your actions have caused one big scar. Haven't you seen what you put them through? You think they're weak, but they're stronger than you. All they want to do is forget. They think, "how much worst can it get?" Don't you know, you're thier biggest fear? They scream so loud, but no one car hear. What if it was you who got hurt everyday? Tell me how many words you would have left to say.

Poetry Slam: