Welcome Home

Sitting here, thinking of you, I can't help but look in the mirror of my eyes and think about all the shit I've been through hoping to find a glimpse of happiness and solitude.

The leaks of salted raindrops on the world of my pillow, showing all that I hide. Telling the stories I so desperately try to run away from.

Rejecting my genuine smile, for the false painted one permanent on my face.

Hearing the tainted taunting laughter repeating in my eardrums.

But then I feel you, I feel the dizziness of my heart and brain fighting for you fighting for my smile, my laugh, and the Chelsi I regretfully try to delete.

I feel that happiness and authentic love you gave me and thats why I fight, that's why I want to give in, but being away from you makes me want to eradicate everything in me that keeps me living.

I know it sounds desperate of me (maybe even pathetic), as some may say, but your view of our world and the naive "Love" you preciously shared with life had you overwhelmed at times.

The way you were neglected and slandered in a world so barbaric driving you to a frigid reality.

But through the mirror of my eyes, I will allow you to see the changes that we can make together.

I will show you that we can be strong together.

I will help you escape the years of dejected imprisonment you were forced to.

Chelsi, welcome Home.