wall of china

Someone told me that  when ever they look at my pictures they see a pretty and elegant 

sweet and kind girl like a sweet smell in a breeze just a drift waiting for someone to grab onto me

and someone told me that the wall of china is the oldest piece of architecture still standing

and ever since i was old enough to remember i built walls around myself 

and by time i was 13 i had built the wall of china around my heart 

around everything i am because  i became the wall of china

the oldest piece of architecture still standing 

so i told him that i am no dandelion sented whore that you can pluck petals from "she loves me she loves me not"  she will not love you

i am a rock solid female 

from every battle carved into my stone structured skin 

every scar 

every bone breaking insult piercing it's way into in this sculpted warrior 

i have not fallen 

i am the wall of china still standing her ground after the storms have sent their most violent rains to erode away the zanshi in me i will not fall 

i am to strong to be broken and you will never be strong enough to break me 

send your biggest armies to destroy the piece of art i have made from your forfeit

you can not destroy me

you can send Zeus bolt through my veteran encrusted spine i am un moveable 

send tornadoes six or seven i will not tremble ...

in your presence 

send earthquakes through my feet trembling up my torso i will not fall to my knees and plead

for you 

send bombs of radiation through Chinas deepest valleys

to creep into the depths of my shadows i will leave my plutonium-239 foot print in your beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

It is just in. That there is in fact life! In this wall there is a heart in this girl who would love to to be gentle and kind  in a world where war will not rest at your door step that will break through your doors and take you out with a blink

so now

when you look at my pictures don't tell me you see a flower or a gentle kind anything!

tell me that you can see 

the Zanshi* in me  drifting in the wind along

The wall of china still standing

her ground

*Chinese word for warrior

Voncheogburn

please comment and share ! :)

Voncheogburn

keep sharing and please do comment