untitled #45 sublime2

Okay hold on I think I gotta check my flow cuz u just made my heart skip a beat that's and anime reference I thought us might need to know but like in naruto chpt.631 we all come back together before the war is done like the bible told even tho I only half listened I have to love those that hurt me and keep close those enemies that desert me people change their vistas as I just maneuver to get a better look my love is distilled an easy read like a kindle or nook Well two sides to every story the only question is tho is it worth it to let my heart guide me or should this love be unrooted from. The soil like a tree that's tosssed by the strong winds...times have changed and people just evolve but does evil change...cuz I was once told by disney that ones love ones heart knows all. See. I was once told some bad choices will lead. To good decisions but I always would will my good decisions lead eventually to them bad choices sheilding my heart from. The world when in this and every text it has spoken writing things. To the beating of my loving heart heavy African drums sound from with in as my mind is tossed thrown then torn apart..my heart needs a vacation so before this rain I built noahs ark my destination predetermined by fate and if I dropped my love for every single flaw then I would have to drop and change my name from nate the. Great to nate the snake...cuz without my love I can't truly keep walking threw this desert this barren waste land cuz without love and hope I can't no longer stanTwo paths to choose but yet we still go to the long and winding road all becuz someone once told us "yo follow the yellow brick road'" many get Epiphanys tho few take them in their hand and run its like I'm at a race and I've heard that starting gun ....I sprint towards my future and never look back to my past cuz if I ever did all my friends would be at a repass many different ways to interpret yet there's only one explanation teacher teach us but we're still staying in that basement never moving up cuz we never take a chance which lifes full of many ways to die and many ways to live thank u for tapping into my sublimely hood kin...okay now I never forget a foe but I never trust a hoe one eye open while I sleep to keep an eye always on the door...poison on my lips cuz my words soon become lethal its like my love is all the way to the top it has reached the highest stepal