unknown

sometimes i just don't know if am happy or not.

sometimes i ask myself if am ever going to find that one special person  that i could trust, that one person that is not going to betray me, that one person that will never leave me for someone else, that one person that will only care about what's on the inside not on the outside , that one person that will always makes me feel special, that one person that won't leave me for somebody else.

I feel like am the only one in this world that don't have a special someone to go talk to when i have a problem or something.

I feel soo lonely and left out. i feel like am the only that's left in the dark and have no one to come save me.

Most of the people i knew betrayed me, the person that i had faith in left me there feeling stupid.

I have no one i mean no one to go to tell how i really feels i dont trust no one no more

Some people actually thinks that my life is great or am happy because i always have a smile on my face and trying to make other feel better or something but they don't know how i feel deep down inside and they will never know.