An unfortunate memory

The best night in a long time

Almost a dream u were finally mine

It wasn't the kiss I felt on my lips bt the softest touch from Ur fingertips 

Not even the long romantic affection

Bt the hug that surged a lightening connection 

The accidental touch when u moved around 

Made me shake from inside from the peace I found 

To nervous I couldn't speak.. the reaction I had made me undoubtedly weak

What is it u have that catches my attention, maybe the smerk or dominate intentions 

Whatever the case u had my full concentration, perfectly wanted I was a fulfilled creation 

The passion in Ur actions will haunt me forever nd only me because u don't even remember

How could u forget such a night like this, something so exciting a seducing first kiss 

After years of waiting to finally be together we got what we wanted bt with ony one being there 

U knew exactly what to say like u heard my soul talking I would of never guessed I could easily be forgotten

My memory is vivid, ur whispers as loud as the wind... What will my body say when our paths cross again

Will I shiver from ur voice nd avoid contact, or pass to remember the night that ended to fast 

I hope I to can delete it from my memory nd deny how intense it was with u simply sitting next to me 

Will the sight of the stars bring back that cold warm moment when leaning on u reached the wall I had nd broke it

These deep feelings now only belong to me because I'm not strong enough to fall for 1 easy at forgetting.