Swing

Thu, 01/15/2015 - 15:14 -- LadyP

"I'm going to swing from the chandelier"

How fun it must be to swing on that chandelier; not even the sweetest child can resist!  Oh the ecstasy of the feeling of wind blowing through my hair! Flying high as a kite! I know that if I stay on this chandelier too long it will fall and break and I will go down with it. 

BUT I DON'T CARE! I WANT TO SWING from this chandelier knowing it could end my life tonight, so I'm going to "live like tomorrow doesn't exist" and endulge in this temporary satisfaction.

"I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes!" I know that what I'm doing is wrong, but I'm going to try to hold on not knowing if I will see the morning come.

If only I can make this pleasure last forever, but it's too late--the morning has come.

I fell from that mean chandelier and now I'm lying on the floor with the biggest migrane. I guess I'm lucky I still have my life, but now "here comes the shame, here comes the shame" from swinging on that chandelier last night.